Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weight Lifting and Chillaxing.

So today I decided to weight lift, and turns out my max increased from 190 to 220. I'm not the strongest guy, but I can curl 35 pounds 15 times, sometimes 20. I haven't tried squats yet, but that's on the agenda. To relax, what do I do? Well, I have it pretty good I would say. My friend had a projector that I bought from him for 250 dollars. I rearranged my room, which is quite big, so I could put the biggest possible screen up to watch movies on. Besides that, I have a surrond sound stereo hooked up to the whole thing, so the experience is pretty much like being in a movie theater. I must say, it is quite awesome. Other than that, I listen to my newfound favorite band at the moment, Escape the Fate. I know what you're saying, a brother listening to borderline screamo music. But it is pretty good, and I like it. Mostly I listen to Lil Wayne, but they get some play on my computer every now and then. Well, I know this wasn't a stunning journalism piece, but I promise the next post will be more detailed and fun to read. Until then, peace out.

No comments: